Hi! Kayla and Kimmy (or as we self nicknamed ourselves K girl K) here from yonder over at Keep A Breast land. We created these Non Toxic Revolution certified holiday gift guides that will surely stoke out anyone on your list. Check out the rest of the guides for Girls, Guys, Kids, Gifts under $25 and even Pets. Check out all six of the holiday guides for ideas and inspiration and remember not to stress out about the holidays and shopping – Happy Holidays from KAB and NTR!
1. If your parents drink coffee in the morning from a French Press than they will love the traditional (and electricity-free) hand-poweredespresso machine from Hammacher Schlemmer. Even included is a hand-powered (soy) milk frother to make cappucinos and lattes. Hammacher Schlemmer: (Hand Powered Espresso Maker, $150)
2. Pamper your mom this year with a gift from my favorite Burts Bees. Comes with a cute travel kit and everything you need for the perfect manicure. Target: $14.99
3. New Dad in your life? Don’t send him into the world with a paisley diaper bag – instead great the Diaper Dude bag made from 100% post-consumer water bottles, and including The Baby Owner’s Manual with operating instructions, trouble-shooting tips and advice on first-yearmaintenance. You’ll make sure your little one is clad in complementary gearwhen you suit him or her up in this “Produced Locally” infant BabysuitTM outfit.Made from rayon with bamboo, this onesie feels softer to the hand than cotton and is designed to wick moisture away, keeping baby cool in the summer and cozy in the winter. UnCommon Goods: $110.00
4. The Sjoberg Nordic Plus 1950 Workbench has Casey from NTR and every rad Dad I know names written all over it. The workbench is made from FSC-certified European birch and Nordic pine wood, the pieces were sustainably harvested – and well I might not be a dad, but I put this on my Santa list this year. Amazon: $529.00
5. Give the gift that keeps on giving and let your Mom grow her own herbs with this organic herb kit from Olive Barn. (Or silently hint that your Mom’s dishes are a little bland…). The kit comes with the supplies for growing three herbs — choose from basil, chives, cilantro, oregano, parsley, and thyme — as well as plant pots madefrom rice hulls that you can compost after five years. Olive Barn: Organic Herb Garden Kit: $30