Non Toxic Revolution Holiday Gift Guide 2011: Guys
Hi! Kayla and Kimmy (or as we self nicknamed ourselves K girl K) here from yonder over at Keep A Breast land. We created these Non Toxic Revolution certified holiday gift guides that will surely stoke out anyone on your list. Check out the rest of the guides for Girls
, Gifts under $25
? and even Pets
. Check out all six of the holiday guides for ideas and inspiration and remember not to stress out about the holidays and shopping – Happy Holidays from KAB and NTR!
1.2. The entire collection is stylish, but masculine and made with organic cotton; recycled rubber, plastic bottles and nylon; and leather from a silver-rated tannery. Timberland Earthkeepers Men’s Collection
3. Men like to look and smell good just like their female counterparts. Herban Cowboy are free of dyes, alcohol, and harsh synthetics and toxins, and they are delivered in recyclable packaging printed with soy-based ink. Herban Cowboy Organic Personal Care: Target
4. Birkiland recreated the “lambshed-hood” which was used in Iceland by farmers who in heavy snowstorms 100% Icelandic wool. Birkiland: $104
5. Can we get any simpler? Join The Revolution Sale: Non Toxic Revolution
6. Plastic Sucks!! Introducing the first plastic free reusable stainless steel bottle. Klean Kanteen x Non Toxic Revolution
7. Stay totally tubular while traveling without deepening your carbon footprint. Made from repurposed mountain bike inner tubes, this eco-friendly twist on a classic toiletry case stores loose ends while you hit the road. Uncommon Goods
8. We did our research. This was the best of the best iPad case. Hemp, non toxic and completely vegan. Amazon
9. Eco – Vegan and made with Natural canvas and a recycled rubber upper and For every pair of Jameson 2 Eco shoes made, etnies will plant a tree in the rainforest. $55.00 by Etnies. Learn more here...The etnies Rainforest is Coming...
This entry was posted in blog and tagged holiday gift guide
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.