Hi! Kayla and Kimmy (or as we self nicknamed ourselves K girl K) here from yonder over at Keep A Breast land. We created these Non Toxic Revolution certified holiday gift guides that will surely stoke out anyone on your list. Check out the rest of the guides for Guys, Parents
, Gifts under $25
? and even Pets
. Check out all six of the holiday guides for ideas and inspiration and remember not to stress out about the holidays and shopping – Happy Holidays from KAB and NTR!
1. Butter LONDON products not only have the best colors but they are formulated without the use of the harmful ingredients like Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP or Parabens. Bonus Butter LONDON was the first company to sell non toxic nail lacquer in the United States. Butter London
2. Pony x Keep A Breast Feed The Dog Mid Girls Shoes. Vegan, awesome, and gives back. Can you ask for anything more this holiday season? YES! These super cute shoes
are only $35!
3. Herkimer Diamond Solitaire by Erica Weiner. Show your love without that the blood diamonds in this version of the classic solitaire ring setting. Despite their diamond misnomer, Herkimers are are actually six-sided, double-terminated quartz crystals and are relatively valueless, except for the recipient who will love you. Erica Weiner
4. Bodkin is an amazing brand with a even cooler blog. They seek to encourage transparency and a conscious and curious approach to creating. Using materials like hand-loomed weaves from collectives in India, regenerated and recycledwool, fine organic cottons, and decades-old salvaged textiles, Eviana considers sustainability as a part of her design. Fabric is 50% wool, 25% cashmere and 25% angora. Made in the USA. $400 by Bodkin.
5. We love the slouchy fit of this perfect sweater, and its arm details but we really LOVE the use of sustainable materials like soybean and that they ensure that every factory is certified by international labor organizations. Shop Future Standard
6. What girl wouldn’t want a natural Head to Toe beauty kit by leaders in the industry for over 150 years? Available at Target
7. This Bag Has Magical Powers – It's saving the world one plastic bag at a time. Pony Attack
8. Don't stop at organic makeup – use eco-tools while applying. Comes with a super cute hemp bag making perfect for gifts. Target
This entry was posted in blog and tagged holiday gift guide, non toxic gift guide, non toxic revolution gift guide
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.